Sunday, September 02, 2007

Summer's Over...School is back in full swing!

Summer's over! Vanessa started school on Tuesday, August 28th and Jack starts Kindergarden on Tuesday, September 4th. I thought I'd cap the summer blog off with pictures that didn't make the blog in earlier posts.

Here's Mike & the kids in the first time we pulled out the kidde pool:


My girls LOVE to dress up! Here are my little Cinderellas (Vanessa's dress made by Lola & Josie dress made by yours truly--when I was on maternity leave with Josie):


One of my best girlfriends from high school & bridesmaid, Alison, and her husband, Jim (also a high school friend) came to visit us on their way to Montana and eventually to Virginia where Jim is stationed as a U.S. Marine. Who would have guess our kids would hit it off so well!


Here's Josie just yesterday (9/1/07) goofing around with sunglasses:

No comments: