Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Hubby Turns 35!

Rejoice! Mike and I are both the same age until November 30th! My beloved husband turns 35 this week (Sept 19th) and we had an early celebration at Grandmom's & Pop's Condo to celebrate the event. I didn't get many pictures, especially of everyone who was there: Grandmom & Pop, Bern & Shawn, Eileen & Declan, and, of course, Mike, the kids, and my preggoness. Grandmom made a feast for diabetic kings and queens--high in protein, low in carbs! Delicious! Eileen & Declan made a fantastic cake that I did not have the pleasure of tasting, but everyone seemed to enjoy it--most importantly, Mike.

Pop told us that he was also 35 when he had his 4th child--bizzare enough--that was Mike! Like father, like son...

Happy Birthday to the father of my children, my best friend for the last 16 years, and the love of my life. I love you to the moon and back...

Josie & Mike
B&S Present: Gnome & Garden :)

Josie and her best "Cheese!" Kids & Mike
Mike and his yellow roses cake--proudly decorated by DC
Make a wish!

No comments: