Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ode to the Belly

For these pictures, I had to give up control of the camera to Mike. I think he did a pretty darn good job despite his frantic style and lack of patience with the kids.

While I am so excited to have this baby, there will be some sense of loss for me since I know this will be my last one. So I must give tribute to the belly that has given me so much pain and discomfort over these last 9 months and at the same time given me hope, love and the amazing miracle that is pregnancy and soon to be child birth. This--the same belly that has given me (almost) 4 beautiful children whom I love more profoundly than life itself.

Here is my ode to the belly:






1 comment:

Angila said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures and such a wonderful tribute to you, the family, and of course, that gorgeous belly! What miracles from God. My blessings to your family.