Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little time for my little girls

What with Vanessa's school and soccer schedule and Jack's treatment and baseball schedule, my two little girls' have not known life without me chucking them in the minivan and carting them all over the Portland/Vancouver metro area. We spend many hours in the minivan waiting at practices or during rainy games--so much so that I carry a potty in the van so Josie can feel free to go potty anytime, anywhere. No need to take her to a nasty porta potty when Mommy's got her covered in the van.

So another beautiful spring week day and this time, I carted just them to a fun destination--the Oregon Zoo. We played hookie from home and had a wonderful time just taking in the sun and animals...just us girls.


Waiting for the sea lions


Whoa! It's 10 times bigger than them!


Josie LOVES wearing sun glasses




My little Colette

No comments: