Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back-tracking: My Birthday

Once again, I'm playing catch up...So my birthday fell on a Monday this year, so we celebrated twice. The Saturday before my birthday (November 29) we decorated our Christmas tree, which is our tradition, and then headed over to the Claim Jumper in Clackamas for appetizer and dessert. This is a SUPER SPECIAL treat as it is not organic and filled with gluten and all sorts of bad stuff.

For those of you who have not been to the Claim Jumper, their portions are RIDICULOUSLY HUGE. For instance, the "Motherload Chocolate cake" is enough to serve the entire table. But we did not stop there, the kids had a HUGE sundae and Bern and Shawn had a Mud Pie.

Motherload
(No pun intended)

The fam

The Sundae


Bern and Shawn


Attacking the Sundae
On my real birthday, we had special organic ice cream sundae's, including organic hot fudge and organic sprinkles and coconut



Overall, a nice birthday with lots of yummy goodies.

No comments: