Thursday, January 08, 2009

Proud Moment for Mom: Jack's 1st Class Presentation



I had one of those wonderful moments as a Mommy today, more specifically, I had a really wonderful moment today as Jack's Mommy. Jack was required to do a social studies presentation in front of his class today. (Yes, presentations in 1st grade.) I helped make the PowerPoint (you got it, POWERPOINT) and Jack worked on his presentation skills. Apparently, he LOVES to teach in front of the class. Given that Jack doesn't seem to get embarrassed, having public speaking issues is NOT one of Jack's challenges. However, attending class and following directions when told is a bit difficult for him, which is why his presentation is such a proud moment for me.

Not only did he follow directions, he read/presented beautifully and was the perfect "game show" host at the end when he was required to answer questions. It took everything I had not to break down crying with pride watching my boy in front of the class. (The tears are flowing now, though.) So with that, I must share this moment with you.




Uploaded on authorSTREAM by crkuffner

Good job, Jack. You made Mommy proud today.

1 comment:

c r a f t r a b b i t said...

What a cutie! Great job Jack! You never fail to amaze us and make us laugh! We love you sooooo much!
Love, Aunt Bern and Uncle Shawn