Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Phat: Colette at 7 months!

There's nothing better than the sweet rolls of baby fat. Colette is now 7 months old and showing the result of 7 months of nursing. Mother nature is an amazing thing...its hard for me to believe that her life has been sustained by my milk alone.

Colette's personality is slowing coming out. She is very much a Mamma's girl and is a morning baby when she is her happiest. She's not a big fan of evenings, but is ok as long as mom is holding her. She is enjoying her newfound food (baby food, yummy!) and is happy that mom is finally sharing food with her! She is quite "grabby" so look out for your hair, necklaces, plates, and pretty much anything within her reach when you are holding her. :) She is starting to roll more and she certainly tries very hard to move to what she wants--it will not be long before she'll be crawling!

The baby stage is fleeting for me and I am very sad to let that stage of my life go, but I am excited that Colette is much more interactive with us. I'll get my baby fix soon, when we visit our new nephew, Alex, in San Diego next month.



No comments: