Monday, April 28, 2008

My Ka-Chunk-a-Chunk

Colette Maria

I am very sensitive to the fact that my youngest baby could potentially fall victim to the "one who was not photographed" syndrome that befalls larger families.

If you looked up the definition of "certifiably insane ubermom" you would find a picture of my haggared self as the "e.g.". So every now and again, I try to remember to STOP, take in the moment in time of my baby and rejoice in how she is right now. I love extreme close ups so you can see the very shape of her eyes, her button nose, the curve of her plump lips and the perfection that is baby skin. Colette, though one of my more "high maintenance babies" is perfection in every way in my eyes, biased Momma and all. Though if you asked me that of any of my kids, I would proudly (and honestly) say the same thing about each and every one of them. :)
(Happily, my passion is photography and none of my children will likely ever complain of never being photgraphed.)

1 comment: