Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Why does it seem like once Thanksgiving hits, time seems to go into "hyperdrive"? I had every intention of posting just after Thanksgiving and here it is a week later!


Thanksgiving was very calm this year--I have to say that my timing was right on with the food. With a newborn, I was smart enough to "potluck" the sides, appetizers and dessert! Mom and Bern provided wonderful appetizers, salad and rolls, Eileen made her wonderful broccholi casserole, and Judy brought an assortment of her scrumptious pies! I took care of the bird, potatoes (sweet and regular), and chocolate :)


All went well and we had a very nice meal. The kids, of course, ate nothing and then were hungry at 6PM.
I am thankful for Vanessa, Jack, Josie and the safe and easy delivery of Colette. I am thankful for Mike and for his job and our home. Of course, I'm thankful for Lolo, Lola, Grandmom, Pop, Bern & Shawn, Eileen & Declan, Charles, Tiffany, Olivia, Audrey, Mike & Kris (& baby) and all our friends and extended family. Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: